The article dwells on basic technical-economic problems of regulation of limited national resource of radiofrequencies .The author has analyzed an economic experience of foreign countries on realization of digital dividend at auctions of various types. He has canvassed the problems reducing the effectiveness of telecommunication companies in the items of mobile high-speed internet made available. Effective variants of realization of «digital dividend» promoting a development of the market of mobile high-speed internet and acceleration of the process of transition to complete digital telecasting in Tajikistan Republic are researched and suggested. An economically effective approach towards a determination of the methods of interaction between state and entrepreneurship structures on mutually profitable conditions promoting a transition to digital telecasting in Tajikistan Republic is proposed. The author has conducted an analysis of principal economic problems beset with effectuation of full transition from analogous telecasting to digital one within the term established with state programme and international duties of Tajikistan Republic.
radiofrequencies, mobile Internet of high speed, mobile operators, digital television, digital dividend, auction, services
1. International Association of Electro-Communication. Goals and Potentialities in the Sphere of the Field of Management with Utilization of Spectrum Beset with Transition to Terrestrial Telebroadcasting in the Wave Bands of Very High Speed // MSE-R Report. Series: Management with Spectrum Utilization. 2015. SM / 2353-0. – p. 4
2. State Program of Digital Telecasting Development in Tajikistan Republic for 2010 – 2015 Validated with the Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from February 27, 2010, N76.
3. Averochkina Yu., Tschederin A., Deusheva K. Trade with Radio Wave Bands // Radio Wave Band Spectrum. – 2009. N1. – pp. 36-39
4. Mobile Communication of India // Regime of availability: https://www.indostan.ru/indiya/99_2645_0.html
5. Mobile Internet in India // Regime of availability: https://euroroaming.ru/kak-kupit-sim-kartu-za-granitsey/mobilnyj-internet-v-indii/
6. Operators of Cellular Communications of Russia // Regime of Availability: https://www.topnomer.ru/blog/operatory-sotovoy-svyazi-rossii.html
7. Mobile Internet in China // Regime of Availability http://mobiletrip.net/countries/china/
8. Statistics of Real Time. Data about any Country’s Population // Regime of Availability: http://countrymeters.info/ru/
9. Saidullayev U. U. Competitiveness Related to MMDS Technology Engrafting in the Network of Digital Cable Casting in Tajikistan Republic // Scientific Notes of Khujand State University named after acad. B. Gafurov. Series “Natural and Economic Sciences”. 2017, N4. – pp. 143-146
10. Saidullayev U. U., Ismailov M. M. New Modes of Engrafting Paid Television in Tajikistan Republic // Scientific Notes of Khujand State University named after acad. B. Gafurov. Series “Natural and Economic Sciences”. –Khujand, 2016, N3. – pp. 118 – 123
11. Korzh V. A., Dotolev V. G. Instillation and Problems of Development of Terrestrial Digital Telecasting in Administrations of Cellular Communication of Russia (CCR) // Electrocommunication. 2014, N10. – pp. 27 – 33