The Order of Consideration of Articles
1. Articles are accepted in pursuance with the established time-table
- in №1 (March) – up to January 1 of the current year;
- in №2 (June) – up to April 1 of the current year;
- in №3 (September) – up to July 1 of the current year;
- in №4 (December) – up to October 1 of the current year.
In exclusive cases the deadline of article acception into the nearest number can be prolonged according to a consent on the part of the journal editorial-board, but not more than for three weeks.
2. The articles entered are considered by the editorial-board in the course of two months.
3. The editorial-board refers the article to reviewing in an obligatory order.
4. The editorial-board is empowered with effectuation of scientific and literary recension of the materials entered, it may shorten them, if necessary, but with author`s consent, or sent them back to the author for alterations and addenda if the article thematics presents interest for the journal.
5. The editorial-board preserves its right to reject an article if the latter doesn`t respond to the established requirements or to the thematics of the journal.
6. In case of rejection of the article submitted the editorial board gives a motivated conclusion to the author.
7. Authors get a notification in regard to the article entered in the course of 10 working days. In a month after a registration of an article the editorial-board informs the authors about the results of monitoring of the material by dint of «Antiplagiat» programme‚ inner reviewing and the plan of article publication.
8. The editorial-board donates a free-of-charge copy of the journal to the author, if a certain number contains his or her article.
Works having been looked through: 22